These APIs are experimental and are currently being worked on. Endpoints may change without warning. Consider the v3 API if you need stability. The only authentication method available at the moment is the internal one.
Review Notes List¶
This endpoint allows you to list the approval/rejection review history for a version of an add-on.
All add-ons require authentication and either reviewer permissions or a user account listed as a developer of the add-on.
Response JSON Object:
- count (int) – The number of versions for this add-on.
- next (string) – The URL of the next page of results.
- previous (string) – The URL of the previous page of results.
- results (array) – An array of per version review notes.
Review Notes Detail¶
This endpoint allows you to fetch a single review note for a specific version of an add-on.
Response JSON Object:
- id (int) – The id for a review note.
- action (string) – The type of review note.
- action_label (string) – The text label of the action.
- user.id (int) – The id of the reviewer or author who left the review note.
- user.name (string) – The name of the reviewer or author.
- user.url (string) – The link to the profile page for of the reviewer or author.
- user.username (string) – The username of the reviewer or author.
- comments (string) – The text content of the review note.
- date (string) – The date the review note was created.
Possible values for the
Value Description approved Version, or file in the version, was approved rejected Version, or file in the version, was rejected review-requested Developer requested review more-information-requested Reviewer requested more information from developer super-review-requested Add-on was referred to an admin for attention comment Reviewer added comment for other reviewers review-note Generic review comment
Incoming Mail End-point¶
This endpoint allows a mail server or similar to submit a json object containing single email into AMO which will be processed. The only type of email currently supported is a reply to an activity email (e.g an add-on review, or a reply to an add-on review). Any other content or invalid emails will be discarded.
This API endpoint uses a custom authentication method. The value SecretKey in the submitted json must match one defined in settings.INBOUND_EMAIL_SECRET_KEY. The IP address of the request must match one defined in settings.ALLOWED_CLIENTS_EMAIL_API, if defined.
Request JSON Object:
- SecretKey (string) – A value that matches settings.INBOUND_EMAIL_SECRET_KEY.
- Message.TextBody (string) – The plain text body of the email.
- To (array) – Array of To email addresses. All will be parsed, and the first matching the correct format used.
- To.EmailAddress (string) – An email address in the format email@example.com.